Bot Exploit

Full Version: Need help/info!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I have the trial version and thinking about purchasing.

I don't want to use the speed hack so I haven't enabled it.

My questions are just with the leveling and set up.

I want to farm on my 70 wiz. and want to level my crusader and monk from 20 to 70.

However, when I start the bot it will either just go to the waypoint and sit there, then restart the game over and over. Or it will go into a zone, and will skip tons a mobs to kill/level on, and/or die.

I haven't found any settings for characters as far as specific skills, however, I have read a few things that it appears only certain skills work for the bot...

Just curious what everyones set ups are or are the best for what I want to do!

Maybe the trial version is a POS or missing options/settings that get the bot working correctly... IDK!

Let me know!

Thanks
What profile are you using? You should select the quest manually before entering the game. e.g. the profile is "Act 3 , Long 3-7-3(New).xml", it means your character should be in Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step
(04-07-2014 01:39 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]What profile are you using? You should select the quest manually before entering the game. e.g. the profile is "Act 3 , Long 3-7-3(New).xml", it means your character should be in Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step

I'll give it a try when I get home. However, I was using the test license and I'm sure it's expired now.

I tried a few of the profiles and put the character in the correct act. Start the bot, the bot would log me out and it would auto put me back in Act 2 and then the bot would be stuck.
What do you mean by "put me back in Act 2"? Which profile are you using? the profile couldn't change act so it's no way to put your character into some other act.
Did you enable speedhack? If you can, please attach your settings file (Settings.xml or Settings\XX_XXXX.xml for independent settings) and Config.xml, we'll take a look at the settings.
The bot will load and it starts in Act 2 or 4 it appears, tries to go to the waypoint to change to acts, but it doesn't and then it will just exit and join a new game, continue to do the same thing.

I've tried many different profiles. The one I just tried is "A1 Adventure Mode. Fields of misery.xml".

Logs attached.
Is your character in adventure mode in game?

Moreover if you're not using speedhack mode, you may download the latest version of the bot which has two fixes in Safest non-speedhack mode:
- Fixed two problems in Safest non-speedhack mode: missing loot and not being able to run adventure mode profiles
(04-08-2014 02:58 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Is your character in adventure mode in game?

Moreover if you're not using speedhack mode, you may download the latest version of the bot which has two fixes in Safest non-speedhack mode:
- Fixed two problems in Safest non-speedhack mode: missing loot and not being able to run adventure mode profiles

Oops sorry. I forgot to answer you on the speed hack question. No, just want to use the safest bot...

I am in adventure mode, yes.

I'll try the latest version. I thought I had it since I just downloaded it 2 days ago. I'll update when I try it.
(04-08-2014 02:58 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Is your character in adventure mode in game?

Further testing was done tonight.

Downloaded the latest and greatest.

-Used the same Fields of misery profile
-Tested the new nephalem rift profile as well.

Wizard uses archon with no issues it appears. However, it doesn't seem to use any other abilities except self buffs. (Familiar and Energy Armor)

Wizard used arcane orb on 1 pack then stopped and died over and over.

Wizard does not use electricute.

Both logs uploaded.

-Tried moving spells around.
-Restarted the bot several times.
-Tried using the pre-made wizard profile (minus the speed hack).

Appreciate the help! Hope to get this working soon!

Thank you.
What if you use the skills described in
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...php?tid=44

Will it work?
(04-08-2014 06:23 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]What if you use the skills described in
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...php?tid=44

Will it work?

I will try this as soon as I get home from work again.

Hopefully the trial doesn't run out again!

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's