Bot Exploit

Full Version: stuck in town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i just installed the bot and wanted to test it.
when i start the bot he starts the game and create a new game but then he tries all day long to "use waypoint 9", after maybe 1 minute he closes the game and tries again. whats wrong with this?

mykam
(04-06-2014 04:53 PM)mykam Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i just installed the bot and wanted to test it.
when i start the bot he starts the game and create a new game but then he tries all day long to "use waypoint 9", after maybe 1 minute he closes the game and tries again. whats wrong with this?

mykam

Same issue I have... UGH!
What profile are you using? You should select the quest manually before entering the game. e.g. the profile is "Act 3 , Long 3-7-3(New).xml", it means your character should be in Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step
(04-07-2014 01:39 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]What profile are you using? You should select the quest manually before entering the game. e.g. the profile is "Act 3 , Long 3-7-3(New).xml", it means your character should be in Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step

i tried adventure mode, later when im back from home ill try a "normal" farm profile and see if it works. oh wait test account expires after 24 hours?
That's ok, I just extend your license for another 18 hours.
Reference URL's