Bot Exploit

Full Version: DH not working for bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to bot with DH chakrams and elemental arrow do not work. The bot will stutter and only use abilities when it gets close to mob. Is there a optimum primary and secondary skill for DHs or am I using the bot wrong. The skills that I am currently using are companion (wolf), preparation (battlescars), mark of death (contagion), and lingering fog. I'm also wearing firewalkers don't know if that affects it. Also I tried botting with the Danetta's set and for some reason when equipped with that set the bot only vaults and does not use any other skills. Thanks again for looking at this you guy have one of the best bots!

Edit: A friend of mine who bought the bot also has a similar problem with his wizard stops spamming frozen orb.
We'll look into the skills you mentioned and fix them. Sorry about that.
(04-02-2014 07:01 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]We'll look into the skills you mentioned and fix them. Sorry about that.

thanks a lot! Other then these issues loving the bot Smile
A new update for the DH skills mentioned, you can refer to the details below. we found it's the Marked for Death skill which had been cast continuously and cause other skills cannot be used. Please download the new build and this should work with the skills you mentioned.

For the Wizard's frozen orb, it should work as frozen orb is one of the build we mostly used. What other skills does your friend's wizard uses?

--------------------------------
- Fixed Group leveling
- Fix Crusader Skill Heaven's Fury rune Fires of Heaven
- Fix Monk skill Crippling Wave
- Add settings for Barbarian skills WOTB, COTA, Ignore pain
- Fix Demon hunter skill marked for death should not be cast continuously
Hey thanks for the fix its working a lot better now. Was able to get from hard to torment 1 haha, but the problem with danetta's set still occurs. The bot still stutters when she summons her clones and only starts moving again when clones disappear. Also my friend fixed his frozen orb problem. btw can I ask what is the ETA for adventure mode bounties?
There is a profile for Act 4 Bounty, You just select "Act 4 Bounty\Start_Here(Testing).xml".

For the attacking summon problem, can you do us a favour by extracting the ID of the clones? By clicing "Profile Editor" (Right bottom of the bot), Select tab "ID Extractor", then move your character near the clones and click "Extract ID of Nearby Actors", then copy and paste the text generated, so we could know the ID of this clones.
Reference URL's