Bot Exploit

Full Version: Pick Health Globes during Combat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have health globe pick set to 60% but I never see the bot pick them during combat when he's really low at HP.

SO please change bot to pick during combat if possible Smile
See, I noticed that too. Currently it'll loot only after the combat is finished. Will try to improve it.
Great suggestion.

May I also suggest to make the bot move away from the monsters by maybe 1 or 2 steps every once in a while during combat, to make it appear more human like and most importantly dodge nasty ground effects?
I doubt the bot can detect ground-effects or the dreaded "arcane sentry"

However it would be awasome to run towards HP-orbs in the middle of combat to avoid using potions and general moving about.
(04-14-2014 11:52 AM)swatti Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt the bot can detect ground-effects or the dreaded "arcane sentry"

However it would be awasome to run towards HP-orbs in the middle of combat to avoid using potions and general moving about.

Doesn't have to detect ground effects, just randomly change position a little bit, for example slowly rotate around a circle pattern. Much better than just standing there.
Reference URL's