Bot Exploit

Full Version: Start error on version 0.9.230
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I click on start (on the program), it open D3 and connect but when my char appears it close the game and it says : Failed to log in, Wrong password or server under maintenance. I don't anderstand the problem because it connect without any problem but closes after connecting. Just bought the bot program and be really appreciated if someone can assist me rapidly so I dont waste my 1 month. Thanks
Which Act is your character in currently? If you Log in manually, change quest and switch to Act 3 or Act 1, then close the game and start the bot again. It could possibly resolve the issue.
I resolved it, i was in adventure mode. The bot thought it was a unknown version of the game so he quitted. Thanks anyways Smile. I would have another question, can we make the bot so he only use archon on elites ? Also is there a way to make your char to avoid arcane lasers and frozen by elites ?
In fact currently you can, by going to Settings > Combat > Wizard and set the min. mobs count to use Archon to 99, then it'll use Archon only on elites
Reference URL's