Bot Exploit

Full Version: Crusader Skills?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I want to bot my crusader to gain some level ups.. What skill setup do you recommend? I'm level 50 right now

Also it looks like the bot likes to attack* its own "Heavens Fury" beams.. Smile

Hoping for some crusader improvements today!!!
Thanks for reporting. We'll fix heavens fury in the next version which could come very soon.
(03-25-2014 03:28 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reporting. We'll fix heavens fury in the next version which could come very soon.

hehe ok cool, will check later! any advice for skills?
Just issued a new version 0.9.226. You can download it and try it out. Let us know if you have any more comments or suggestions.

Currently we don't have suggestions for Crusader skills as the expansion was just out today.
(03-25-2014 03:44 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Just issued a new version 0.9.226. You can download it and try it out. Let us know if you have any more comments or suggestions.

Currently we don't have suggestions for Crusader skills as the expansion was just out today.

Thanks.

Will there be any update again today/tomorrow to improve crusader?

If you could, please make him use blessed hammer good ^^. Currently it's not casting it often at all, just once every now and then (my Wrath is always max)

Gl Hf
Sure just released a new version 0.9.228 that improves blessed hammer
(03-26-2014 02:08 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Sure just released a new version 0.9.228 that improves blessed hammer

Works much better, thanks!
(03-26-2014 02:08 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Sure just released a new version 0.9.228 that improves blessed hammer

Hi again ^_^

Can you make Crusader cast "Laws of xxx" when fighting elite? Currently it's never used

Thx and looking forward to crusader updates. Smile
Sure casting of Laws when fighting elite is added in the new version.

- Improve Crusader skills - Laws, Falling Sword
- Add Death's breath to the stash list
- Lower CPU usage by a very little amount
Reference URL's