Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot Prepared for Crusader?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I'm going to level a Crusader once RoS gets out, will Botexploit support Crusaders by release date, or do we have to wait a while for it? =)
They will probably work on a huge update that will involve the new Crusader, Act 5, and the bounty system. Something like that I wouldn't expect until March 26.
We would say we'll try to work through that and support that ASAP. If the changes to support Crusader is not much, it'll probably be a day or two after the new releases. Otherwise it'll take a longer time.
Sounds amazing, thanks for the great work!
Hi,

when we will see a tab for crusader with related combat settings? That would be very useful!

thanks,

X.
(04-23-2014 08:57 AM)ximox Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

when we will see a tab for crusader with related combat settings? That would be very useful!

thanks,

X.

Anyone have a good setup for the Crusader on the bot. He uses the skills randomly, so anyone find a good option of skills set up to farm with???
I use slash w/ shield throw... then heavens fury, bombardment w/ all crit hits, iron skin, and the attack speed law... works pretty decent
Reference URL's