Bot Exploit

Full Version: Latest version 0.9.304 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
ran this last night 8+ hours, came back this morning and didnt have a single cache in my stash... did only act 1 bounties... does it open the cache now or what? Im thinkin it didnt work because i had only 5 rift keys more also... Good for finding the mats tho so i cant compain Big Grin
Seems like Act 1 Bounties doesn't work @ all. When you get the kill the Skeleton King one it doesn't open any doors so it just runs around. Well atleast with my Monk it does that.
still the problem ... in the shadow phase vs diablo the bot sometimes just stands there and does nothing
- Improve success rate of "A1 Adventure Modeļ¼ŒFive Bounty.xml"
- Various other minor fixes
Still not getting the caches from act 1. Left on overnight again, however the act 4 one works perfectly.

Is there something i can do to help fix the issue? like the log or something? or just watch n see what happens?

**not complaining just wantin to help cuz this is amazing!!**
Can you download the latest version 0.9.275? we've done some enhancement on act 1 bounty.

(04-27-2014 09:47 PM)yoyoyosweet Wrote: [ -> ]Still not getting the caches from act 1. Left on overnight again, however the act 4 one works perfectly.

Is there something i can do to help fix the issue? like the log or something? or just watch n see what happens?

**not complaining just wantin to help cuz this is amazing!!**
Royal crypts gates, still having problems the four gates before leoric the one with four turrets you have to destroy.
Titanium. Like other's reporting issues with act 1 bounty, your product is having issues opening gates and or another thing im noticing is it will get to a point, then run all the way back instead of further exploring the map. Thus, failing and bot restarts.
I am having huge problems with Act 1 Bounty, also Act 4 only gets me like 1 cache.
Act 3 , The Core of Arreat 3-7-3.xml not opening any chest
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's