Bot Exploit

Full Version: A few problems...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been running the bot only when im at the computer, and ive notices a few problems.

1. priorities. For some reason the bot will randomly decide it needs to go open a corpse on the ground whine its in the middle of fighting a blue. This has killed himself several times when he has decided it prudent to run over into an arcane laser to loot a corpse while 3 blues are also hitting on him.

2. Not TPing. When he gets full of loot he stops moving. He'll take a shuffling step and then i pretty much have to try and force a TP (town portal) before he makes a nother stuttering step. As when repairs are needed it still doesnt seem to be able to TP.

3. Not Identifying yellows. Once i can force a TP, the bot runs to the Book of Cain and starts to use it. Approximately 1 second after it starts the ID book it shuffle steps, and cancels it. Then it runs to sell stuff.

4. Pathing. For some reason it will sometimes explore an entire area killing and looting everthing then it will move on to the next area. This is great, but occasionally it will decide it needs to back track all the way back to an empty area for no reason, then turn around and run back. It gets in these weird loops where it keeps running back for nothing.(ive watched it, and there is no loot or monsters to kill, it just runs back for no reason)

Map: Act 2 , Cave Of Betrayer 2-8-1(New)
Character: barbarian ( i have looked up the skills set up on the forums and he's skills are set up properly)
botexploit version: 0.9.195

Attached is the log for today.
Reference URL's