Bot Exploit

Full Version: DH Working as intended?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using speedhack on my demon hunter, and he does not attack from range, he pretends hes a monk. You would think with speedhack kiting would be a breeze... Is this an issue or is this being looked at? The Demon hunter setup guide tells you to use 15% bonus damage if no enemies within close range, so im assuming the bot is not supposed to teleport right next to things.

Seems to wok allright without speedhack though. The bot in general does not do well without speedhack though...

granades: tinkerer with grenadier seems to work best

also kill elites only is more exp then killing everything.,.
also, and this happens with every class, the bot will sometimes think he is stuck even though he is not.

He will try to tp to town to get unstuck, but then something will hit him, and he will successfully move to kill it and be unstuck, but still be trying to TP to town, sometimes with one or two mobs still left and persistently beating on him. after a significant number of tweaks, i was able to get my DH (using exactly the same gear as my 100k exp per hour monk, but with a very strong manticore) only to about 38k exp an hour, and i went from 22 death per hour to just 9! Had to reduce MP to 4.

Very impressed with monk and barb bots, but DH bot needs a LOT of work IMO.
We'll do more testing on DH. As previously we focused on Monk, Wizard and Barbarian so we did comparatively fewer testing on DH.
If you choose Kill Elites only (although I'm not sure if it's appropriate for your scenario as you're farming mp4), it'll get stuck much less often. Alternatively you can increase the settings of delay after destination reached in order to reduce the chance of getting stuck.
Yeah i've been running with kill elites only the whole time, only way to farm keys Tongue . After many improvements, this is the best i could get it to do
[Image: bob.png]
compared with my monk in the same gear running the same route:
[Image: bob.png]
Reference URL's