Bot Exploit

Full Version: Stash Legendary, ring, and amulet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
How could I stash all unid legendary, ring, and amulet?

I tried choose default, high, and medium in the stash column. But I can only stash legendary if I choose default.

I want to know how can I stash unid legendary, ring, and amulet.

Thank you.
When I choose high or medium, system sell all legendary, ring, and amulet. When I choose default, system only stash legendary but still sell all ring and amulet. Can somebody help me to solve this problem? Thank you.
You can specify the names of the unidentified legendaries in Rules/Unidentified.txt .
If you want to stash all unidentified items, just Delete the "Unidentified.txt" and restart the bot.
What about stash unid rare ring and amulet and all uni legendary at the same time?
Currently we don't have a mechanism to stash unid rare. Most of our users think unid rare items cannot be sold for a good value. Is this feature very important?
[QUALITY] == "Rare" && [TYPE] == "Ring" -> [KEEP]

should be good enough, not much demand for unid rare jewlery, though there is some. may as well ID them yourself and look thru em all then.
still doesnt stash legendary rings n amulets...

if i delete unidentified.txt it will store even yellow unidentified?
No, if you delete unidentified.txt, it'll only store Legendary unidentified. Currently BotExploit doesn't have the option to store yellow unidentified because many users tell us they don't want to stash unidentified yellow as they cannot sell them.
bot sell all yellow items some yellow? items are very good
It'll keep the good rare items, depending on whether you choose Medium or High in stash filters, your sets of rules are located in Rules/High/**.txt.
Reference URL's