Bot Exploit

Full Version: Any news regarding a better loot list and AH support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still got a lot of (rare and legendary) crap to sort out. Mempos with 170int (nothing more) , wd/wiz-offhands with low average damage and such.

Is there any loot list flying around here fitting for 20+ bots (each item at least 1-5M worth)

greets
You can try this one from one of our customers. It only stash valuable items.
You can just replace Rules\High\Legendary.txt with this one (attached) and delete the rare.txt in that folder.
thanks, but:
D3 client can read chinese?
I would prefer a english version to modify it a bit in case prices drop.
I assume there is no english version available unfortunately?
You could use this first. Let me try to get an english version shortly and I'll post it.
We now have the English version of the much better stash filter. It only works with the latest version of the bot 0.9.192, please download at :
http://botexploit.com/latest

You can see the filter is at Rules/High/Legendary.txt inside the zip.
(09-11-2013 01:05 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]We now have the English version of the much better stash filter. It only works with the latest version of the bot 0.9.192, please download at :
http://botexploit.com/latest

You can see the filter is at Rules/High/Legendary.txt inside the zip.

Is the top half of this new legendary list for Rares? Lines like:

[TYPE] == "Ring" && [STR] >= 50 && [CRIT%] >= 5 && [AS%] >= 7

Seem to be targetted at rares, while below these lines there are specific legendary names listed.
ยจ
Also there is no longer a Rares.txt file in the rules folder.

edit: more stuff that puzzles me:

[NAME] == "Mara's Kaleidoscope" && [HAMMERRES] >= 3
[CHAKRAMRES] >= 4

What is HAMMERRES and CHAKRAMRES?
some of the lootrules are fine, but many lines are oldfashioned and out-dated...

[BASETYPE] == "Weapon" && [ONEHAND] == true && [DPS] >= 900 && [STR] >= 300 && [SOCKETS] >= 1

some of the lines are even completely stupid (CD instead of AS):

[TYPE] == "Gloves" && [VIT] >= 150 && [CRIT%] >= 9 && [CRITDMG%] >= 8

some of them are too hard:

"Zunimassa's Vision" && [CRIT%] >= 5

also- where are the plans?

i am sorry, your customer definitely didn't put much love into this.
i know it's heavy work to produce a 99% fitting lootrule, but i cannot recommend using this :/
(09-11-2013 03:36 PM)dbuddy Wrote: [ -> ]some of the lootrules are fine, but many lines are oldfashioned and out-dated...

[BASETYPE] == "Weapon" && [ONEHAND] == true && [DPS] >= 900 && [STR] >= 300 && [SOCKETS] >= 1

some of the lines are even completely stupid (CD instead of AS):

[TYPE] == "Gloves" && [VIT] >= 150 && [CRIT%] >= 9 && [CRITDMG%] >= 8

some of them are too hard:

"Zunimassa's Vision" && [CRIT%] >= 5

also- where are the plans?

i am sorry, your customer definitely didn't put much love into this.
i know it's heavy work to produce a 99% fitting lootrule, but i cannot recommend using this :/

It's actually a decent base, you just have to spend an hour or two tweaking it. I'm working on modifying it to be even stricter (10m+). I'll post when I'm done, for those who are interested.
where are the plans?
Right now by default only the legendary crafting plans will be looted and stashed.

[TYPE] == "Ring" && [STR] >= 50 && [CRIT%] >= 5 && [AS%] >= 7

Yes this is rares. In fact this will stash any rings that's either rare or legendary, and have these stats. It make more sense as sometimes a legendary ring may have these stats and should be stashed too.

[NAME] == "Mara's Kaleidoscope" && [HAMMERRES] >= 3
[CHAKRAMRES] >= 4

HAMMERRES is the resource reduction when using Hammer of Ancients (barbarian)
CHAKRAMRES is the resource reduction when using Chakram (Demon Hunter)

Free free to suggest anything we can help to make a better sets of stash rules, we'll like to help.
So here's the list I hacked together last night, I haven't tested it properly though since my internet went down at like 1 AM.

I also haven't touched the rares yet, just removed them from the legendary's list. I might take a look at the later today, but it's a lot of work.

I removed the Hammerres because it didn't compile for me, but that might be because I didn't bother to update to .192.

This ruleset keeps items worth 10m+ on the EU servers. Use at your own risk.
Reference URL's