Bot Exploit

Full Version: False legendary counts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyhey,

I'm watching my bot play and all of a sudden the legendary count went up to 20 leg/hour (after 2 minutes), indicating a legendary dropped and was pickedup, but I don't see anything on the screen :O This happens quite often, any ideas?
The calculations uses interpolation method.

For example, if you have 1 legendary in 30 mins. Your legendary per hour will be 2.
In your case, you had a legendary within 3 mins, therefore, the bot would presume your per hour legendary count to be 20.

If you run your bot for a little longer, the value will come down to a more meaningful average.

Hope that answers your question.

(08-19-2013 06:09 PM)thebuster Wrote: [ -> ]Heyhey,

I'm watching my bot play and all of a sudden the legendary count went up to 20 leg/hour (after 2 minutes), indicating a legendary dropped and was pickedup, but I don't see anything on the screen :O This happens quite often, any ideas?
Thanks for your answer, I understand the calculation, I'm just saying the count went up from 0 to 20 without a legendary being dropped/looted
(08-19-2013 06:37 PM)thebuster Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answer, I understand the calculation, I'm just saying the count went up from 0 to 20 without a legendary being dropped/looted

had this also ... its more like a bug then a feature Wink

and the interpolation isn't working as you would exspect it
for example when you die after 2min death count should be 30deaths/hour
but it's 1 deaths /hour
Reference URL's