Bot Exploit

Full Version: bot version .545
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like the speedhack is still broken for bounties. Bot tries to get onto portal then leaves game.
I am having a problem with the log in screen. It will not continue with the account name and password for this version.

Am i the only one?

(01-19-2017 06:33 AM)mike_w_af Wrote: [ -> ]I am having a problem with the log in screen. It will not continue with the account name and password for this version.

Am i the only one?

i withdraw the problem and advise anybody else having the issue to restart the computer and load battle net for full updates so the bot will work.

***i am still having an issue with the speed hack jumping around town until it times out and leaves game to restart and try again to no end . thank you for your help in all of this support team.***
(01-19-2017 06:33 AM)mike_w_af Wrote: [ -> ]I am having a problem with the log in screen. It will not continue with the account name and password for this version.

Am i the only one?

Am i the only one?

i withdraw the problem and advise anybody else having the issue to restart the computer and load battle net for full updates so the bot will work.

***i am still having an issue with the speed hack jumping around town until it times out and leaves game to restart and try again to no end . thank you for your help in all of this support team.***

i am having same problem

(01-19-2017 05:51 AM)everett Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the speedhack is still broken for bounties. Bot tries to get onto portal then leaves game.

speedhack is still broken for bounties. Bot tries to get onto portal then leaves game

same problem to me also
Reference URL's