Bot Exploit

Full Version: TITANIUM - Please Fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which version of the bot are you running? If yours is working, that's the version that should be available for download. Ours is not working for bounties or speedhack. Please fix.
They are still working on a proper fix for us. Just taking a bit longer then usual it seems. Lots of new things from blizzard makes it a bit more challenging I guess hehe
dahp,
do you actually work for them? or are you just kissing up on your own free will?
If it's the latter, then stop responding to posts if you don't actually know what's going on. This post was clearly directed to Titanium.
Got nothing to do with working or kissing up. Read a thread where titanium wrote about it and like in other threads I've replied with that information.
Really don't know why people think they get an updated bot faster just because they post the same thread over and over. Some day there's 10 new threads from the same people filled with the same text like 'fix the bot fix the bot'. I do believe they will announce an update when it's ready so why keep spamming all over the forum.
Seems like some want an update even before Diablo have released their update and working with codes I do believe not everything is a walk in the park. But hey. If you think hundreds threads about the same thing gets the bot done quickly keep going
Again, you are responding to my post when you have absolutely no clue what the hell is actually going on. Mind your own business and only respond if you know exactly what is going on. Otherwise you are not being helpful at all.

(01-16-2017 01:42 AM)dahp Wrote: [ -> ]Got nothing to do with working or kissing up. Read a thread where titanium wrote about it and like in other threads I've replied with that information.
Really don't know why people think they get an updated bot faster just because they post the same thread over and over. Some day there's 10 new threads from the same people filled with the same text like 'fix the bot fix the bot'. I do believe they will announce an update when it's ready so why keep spamming all over the forum.
Seems like some want an update even before Diablo have released their update and working with codes I do believe not everything is a walk in the park. But hey. If you think hundreds threads about the same thing gets the bot done quickly keep going
Reference URL's