Bot Exploit

Full Version: Goblin Portal / Greed's domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a profile for this? It would have the bot open a portal from Kanai's cube and run through it then exit the games after killing Greed to start it over again until you are out of puzzle rings. Go to a Nephalem rifts when you are out of puzzle rings?

If anyone was afraid of losing their ancient puzzle ring, have them equip it to a follower and we should be good.
Any thoughts into this? The idea can be used for the BOVINE BARDICHE and cow level too.
Too busy to even acknowledge this with a reply?
I guess no one likes these idea?
I can't be the only one with stashes full of Puzzle Rings and Bovines.
Been selling it all. Using them a few times at the begining of a season when I need gold. Efter a few weeks its really just junk in the trunk hehe
New season has begun. Please look into this request so we can have a good amount of gold for the Mystic and gem creation.
From where I sit, this seems like a very reasonable request and Greed's domain is a very short level with incredible gold gains. Recent game update auto closes the gate after 60 seconds too.
Reference URL's