Bot Exploit

Full Version: Pickup/Salv/sell problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After last update I've encountered some problems.

I've set it do go back and sell/salvage at 45/60 but it keep going with full inventory. So after killing rift bosses there isn't room for keys and such.
And after end rift with full inventory it still don't salvage everything.
Don't know if others have that problem as well.

Also when I tip off rare items to be picked up it continues to pick everything up. First I thought it was something with the options to pick up write level 1 items so i turned that one off but that didn't change anything.

Is it just me that somehow screwed something up ? hehe
Sometimes the diablo memory has errors which makes the bot read its errors in stash.
Can you try to clear your inventory, then close the bot and the game. restart the computer and start botting again. sometimes it'll solve the issue.
I'll do that, thanks
Okay I think I found the error and of course it was my own darn fault hehe. Seems that I have ticked "Loot Everything" stupid me Big Grin
Cool good to know that it's working now!
Seems that I was to fast about it hehe. Well the loot part is working now but the part with inventory still bugs me. Even tried to set sell/back to town to 20 to see it that worked and no. Still go for full inventory and not porting back to town but just keep going through a rift and ends it before selling. So missing out of rift boss loot and such.
Tried to reset settings and that didn't help
Reference URL's