Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot crashes everytime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was able to run it for about 4 hours without being on my pc as optimized and hidden. As soon as I come home and hit unoptimize and show it crashes.
It should work while you browse on chrome. Are you using the latest version 0.9.489?
(01-21-2016 07:40 PM)daniggro Wrote: [ -> ]for some reason, bot still crashes every 5-10 min if im doing something else than boting, for example, if i leave bot and diablo opened and working, and i tab else to something else, like browsing google chrome, bot crashes... but if i leave only the bot and diablo running it runs ok (sometimes it crashes, sometimes it dosnt), is this the way it supposed to work?
Working on A1-A5 bounties. Too many new bounties and it has to be perfect otherwise it'll be no use.
yup im using last version, bot crashes if im doing something else but i guess that has to be something related to my computer.. idk , im honestly just going to leave the bot running when i go to sleep so i can avoid this kind of problems
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's