Bot Exploit

Full Version: diablo not loading up HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys need help... diablo EXE not loading up show GREY screan... how to fix it?ExclamationExclamationExclamation
Did you press the "Optimize" button? Please press "Unoptimize and show" to show the game again.
FIXED!!!
a. Navigate to My Documents>Diablo III > D3Prefs.txt
b. Edit DisplayModeWindowMode "0" to say DisplayModeWindowMode "1"
c. SAVE
d. Restart Game

the bot auto optimize it for a reason, you can always pause the bot before start it and make a default threw options, tho i wouldnt recomand it, the bot optimize for a reason, like when you play optimized and lower graphics and FX it make it harder for the game security program to recognize the bot is in progress(graphics raise your MS ping ingame and higher ping is a red allert for the security for outside programs overloading thiere system), specialy for the hack speed system, my computer is super strong and i still use the optimize, i never had any problems yet and i wish to keep it like this, when i aint boting i go back for the maxed graphics, since.. who cares how the graphic looks when your away from your kybord right? Smile
(01-18-2016 01:27 PM)duvdev321 Wrote: [ -> ]the bot auto optimize it for a reason, you can always pause the bot before start it and make a default threw options, tho i wouldnt recomand it, the bot optimize for a reason, like when you play optimized and lower graphics and FX it make it harder for the game security program to recognize the bot is in progress(graphics raise your MS ping ingame and higher ping is a red allert for the security for outside programs overloading thiere system), specialy for the hack speed system, my computer is super strong and i still use the optimize, i never had any problems yet and i wish to keep it like this, when i aint boting i go back for the maxed graphics, since.. who cares how the graphic looks when your away from your kybord right? Smile

yes you right but..its look like the game super laggy on fps 18 Tongue just cant watch this
Reference URL's