Bot Exploit

Full Version: update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any news on an updated version?

i would really like to have new maps in act 1 and 2

and whats about this two points?

5) Hardcore leveling and farming feature ( coming soon )

6) Group Leveling (coming soon)
Group Leveling is in progress, as it's taking most of our resources for it , it will take us some time and man power for making new maps.
my favorite is group farming instead of group leveling.

the maps are ok right now... a bit small but ok... Wink

prioritization for me is still

a) stability and safety
d) more income via GROUP FARMING and speedhack
c) good loot list
d) additional maps
well group leveling is useless unless there is a big ban wave ... but then it is the most important part ^^
but you are right group leveling with speed hack would be awesome ... it was really good with db but with speedhack it would be really nice ... oh and archon build is needed again especially with group farming were you farm higher MPs and need more def
(07-23-2013 06:34 PM)Galthran Wrote: [ -> ]well group leveling is useless unless there is a big ban wave ... but then it is the most important part ^^

it is no problem to lvl 1-60 within 48hours and a low gold stock.
act1 and act2 is all you need, just switch difficulty in the map settings and buy some equip from vendor or auction house from time to time.

so i would say the actual map base is "ok".

and in addition: if you got a nice auto-equip system you don't have to think about large maps, then the exp is done easy.
botexploit only suffers in a auto-equip system when it comes to a leveling time.

if the botexploit team wants to delevop a system where you only need to press "start" and 24hours later you got a lvl 60 it is definitely cool, but like i said before i would prioritize other topics.
... and it would only be possible with some auto-equip function.

the most time consuming factor after a ban wave is buying new keys and equipping your lvl 60 toons with decent stuff.
Reference URL's