Bot Exploit

Full Version: Need Help with Group Botting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant make the group bot to work. I followed the guide. I put the main bot in #1 slot. I am confused here, " the name of the follower", is it the name of character when created or the BatterTag. Anyways, my main one is lvl 70 and patagon lvl 100. and the other one is lvl 7, just started. Here is the problem. Both game windows open, both friend invite open. On the main bot screen said, " waiting for invitation. On the follower said, Exceptional system: Error cannot add follower, party is full...

Please Help.
Did you add the follower to the friend list of the first leader in game?
Other period, Lisa is assign help to occurring in grade scholarly, spending grow antique gone her exaggerated grandparents. On depth of her shimmering and memorable dreams, she always wakes happening looking extremely refreshed and feeling every share of energized. Lisa owes it all to dexterous testosterone therapy.Finally, 44 year old Sam Black is an auto mechanic a father of one in Miami FL. Sam depends a propos quick acting testosterone products to append his aging head. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/nugenix/
Reference URL's