Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot not signing into the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot is not signing into the game with my email and password. I just bought the bot and its not working. I keep getting error, its like the bot is not entering the email and password. Yes I already tried changing passwords, and yes I have Letterbox unchecked. If the bot no longer working someone please let me know so I can get a refund.

I don't know what I did, but looks like it fixed itself
Cool good to know that it's working now.
(12-07-2015 12:43 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Cool good to know that it's working now.

I have the same problem. I updated battle.net for a minor patch today. Closed battle.net. logged in to d3exploit. Started bot. Stuck in log in page diablo 3. Seems like bot is not filling up username and password to automatically log in into the game.
(12-09-2015 06:33 AM)iluvmykids Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2015 12:43 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Cool good to know that it's working now.

I have the same problem. I updated battle.net for a minor patch today. Closed battle.net. logged in to d3exploit. Started bot. Stuck in log in page diablo 3. Seems like bot is not filling up username and password to automatically log in into the game.

I'm having the same problem, can not solve still, have clicked default reset in BOTEXPLOIT still not fixed, need help. Huh
0.9.471 (2015-12-12)
- Support Game update 2.3.0.34606
The issue is still there,. "Your login informaiton is incorrect (error code 3)"
Could it be you entered the wrong game account password in our bot? Click "Edit" to change it.

(12-13-2015 04:18 PM)cho0sen1 Wrote: [ -> ]The issue is still there,. "Your login informaiton is incorrect (error code 3)"
I have used the same info from the first start with the bot, so the information is correct, but i did what u say, I removed the user and added a new one, and it worked, perhaps a bug after the update,. Smile,. it works great now! Smile
Reference URL's