Bot Exploit

Full Version: Can you use the bot without combat and just speedhack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey wanted to control the char myself, any chance of being able to just use the speedhack and use the skills myself? maybe a standalone speedhack option with maybe auto item grab if possible but not too important, would be happy with controlling the char and speedhacking, thanks! Smile
This feature is not supported.
hi, just like titan said, controlling the charecter alone with a speed is not supported, but im using it in other way wich will benefit what u want in a beter way Smile
to make your charecter disable attack and focus on grabing and open things like wepon wrackes just put the attack range on the general sector on 0, it disable attacks and only grabing shits, also, make sure your cursed pylons and chests are un-marked since if it opens them mobs will come and he will stuck on a quest with them without the options to attack them Smile have a nice day. oh ya, its also more effective of the idea you poped Smile programs are faster than humans unfotunatly Smile
Thanks for the info, gonna try it once bot is working again.

Much appreciated Smile
Hi duvdev321, is BOT still working for you or is it down for everyone.
still down.
Hey tried those settings duvdev, but seems impossible to control the char still right? like it will keep moving on since has 0 attack range, so either you kill the mobs fast enough or he will always keep moving, or some setting i'm missing? Thanks Smile
Reference URL's