Bot Exploit

Full Version: ACT 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot does not finish ACT 5 bounties. Always ending game! Please assist in this.. other bounties are fine.. Act5.xml is the issue.. also the other profile folder outside the ACT 5 folder.

It just ends the game in the middle of trying. In the ACT 5 or the A1 to A5 file it still randomly ends the game and doesn't ccomplete.
You can check the "output file log" option in settings and run the bot again. After the character randomly quits, you can find the log files in "Log" folder and send to us for investigation.
Here's one example.I attached a log file.

(10-14-2015 02:41 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]You can check the "output file log" option in settings and run the bot again. After the character randomly quits, you can find the log files in "Log" folder and send to us for investigation.

(10-14-2015 07:40 PM)everett Wrote: [ -> ]Here's one example.I attached a log file.

(10-14-2015 02:41 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]You can check the "output file log" option in settings and run the bot again. After the character randomly quits, you can find the log files in "Log" folder and send to us for investigation.
Here's more.

I saw that you're using version 0.9.459. Please update to the latest version 0.9.465c. It'll solve the problems.
(10-15-2015 07:06 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that you're using version 0.9.459. Please update to the latest version 0.9.465c. It'll solve the problems.

I still have trouble with these bounties. The bot is leaving the game without finishing them.
I have downloaded the latest version on 10.11.2015 so it should be fixed.
Please help with this!

Thanks!
Hello, got this problem too......all others bouties Act working except ACT 5.
Yes, Act 5 needs more tweaking.
I think nobody is improving anything around here anymore.
Reference URL's