Bot Exploit

Full Version: 70 wizard 165 paragon--help with build/profile/difficulty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm very new to RoS. I played original D3 right when it came out, but never endgame (main was monk, level 53). Bought RoS a week and a half ago.

I've switched to Wizard. Love it.

I have a full Firebird's set. It's not my favorite--fire build as wizard isn't as fun anymore.

Can anyone recommend best build/set (in their experience or as they've seen), and which profile they recommend for getting that set?

Thanks!

Giftig
I haven't played wizard this season so i don't know if the new archon set will be any good - but I always found the best set to be Tal'rashas, with mammoth hydras (serpent sparker if you have one). Basically just a standard tal's build with a mix of all elements.

The bot is good for casting the hydras, then they will pump out tonnes of damage automatically, and the meteors will drop automatically and really clean up!

As for the best profile - it's probably going to be nephalim rifts. Spam as many rifts as you can spending your blood shards on missing pieces (or weak pieces).
Whatever difficulty you can do solo, knock it down a level or two and let it run that.

But it takes a bit of monitoring, watch it for 20 minutes and see how quick it kills stuff and if you are dieing often.
Turn difficulty up or down based on what you see.

T1 as a minimum is preffered so that set pieces will drop.
Awesome advice! Thank you!
Reference URL's