Bot Exploit

Full Version: Licence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I tried out the 24h trial and im interested in buying the licence. I was just confused with how to acctually get licence without getting shipped anything. Is there a possibility like that or do you have to ship something to me? I couldnt find an option to pay for, it was 1 month subscription without the website asking me for shipping address ect. Please help.
We'll not be shipping any physical products to you. So if you don't want to disclose your address, you can just enter "n/a" in the shipping addresses.
I think you just reached Step 2 of the checkout process. After you entered the shipping address(enter "n/a" for not disclosing), you can choose to pay by Paypal in step 4. After that you'll be redirected to Paypal web site to pay. After finishing the payment in Paypal, your license will be activated automatically.

Below is the link of the 1-month license for your reference:
http://www.botexploit.com/en/store/botex...0days.html
Thank you very much for your help. I will do that. Great stuff you doing there btw.
Reference URL's