Bot Exploit

Full Version: act 5 and 3 are 100% broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
way too many problems to list..
for example:

1- bot does not attack
2- Bot gets stuck
3- after completing bounty boy does not tele to next bounty but keeps looking for some invisible thing!
4- in the very very rare occasion that the bot completes a bounty (must be tended) it will not talk to tyrel in town.

bottom line is, if the bot is not tended bounties will not be completed. what is the point of having the bot do act 3-5 id it is broken?
Did you set "only kill mobs if mobs count > ?" to be greater than zero? You can set it back to 0 and it'll complete more bounties.
(09-26-2015 05:40 AM)sam77755 Wrote: [ -> ]way too many problems to list..
for example:

1- bot does not attack
2- Bot gets stuck
3- after completing bounty boy does not tele to next bounty but keeps looking for some invisible thing!
4- in the very very rare occasion that the bot completes a bounty (must be tended) it will not talk to tyrel in town.

bottom line is, if the bot is not tended bounties will not be completed. what is the point of having the bot do act 3-5 id it is broken?

I am experiencing the exact same issues and I have that option set to 0. Please fix before this double cache event is over.
confirmed, I set the bot to farm a5 cache for an hour, returned 0 materials, and a3 has some quests broken too, so its pretty much just an a1,a2 and a4 profile at best
(09-26-2015 05:52 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Did you set "only kill mobs if mobs count > ?" to be greater than zero? You can set it back to 0 and it'll complete more bounties.

II have all settings set as you recommended and i did the trial run on a Wiz but still exact same issues!
I am also using a wizard
Reference URL's