Bot Exploit

Full Version: Update 0.9.459 (2015-09-23)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
0.9.459 (2015-09-23)
- Add profile "A1 to A5 Five Bounty (Bonus Bounty First).xml"
this is nuts... best update ever
Sweet!
just noticed, bot leaves game even if acts are still incomplete, noticeably act if V and and/or III are left
Please set back "only kill mobs if mobs count > ? " to 0, otherwise some of the missions cannot be completed.
even set 0,
it still happen.
Act2, flood cave & Act5 great weapon quest(he don't talk with angel near by quest)
(09-26-2015 03:35 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Please set back "only kill mobs if mobs count > ? " to 0, otherwise some of the missions cannot be completed.
Many problems with Acts 3 & 5. Please fix before double cache event is over.
i can confirm this, my materials for a1 a2 and a4 = 150, while materials for a3 and a5 = 11 only, so a3 and a5 need fixing

what I noticed is, the bot leaves the game when either a3 or a5 are the remaining acts to be completed
I'm noticing improvements if I disable all the game restart features

I noticed, if it goes back to town during a bounty run, it will use the teleporter to go back to the bounty instead of using the town portal
"
(02-25-2014 07:06 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Bot Exploit will work with these new updates from Diablo 3. We'll continue to improve Bot Exploit.

(09-26-2015 07:56 AM)Huami Wrote: [ -> ]i can confirm this, my materials for a1 a2 and a4 = 150, while materials for a3 and a5 = 11 only, so a3 and a5 need fixing

what I noticed is, the bot leaves the game when either a3 or a5 are the remaining acts to be completed

I agree
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's