Bot Exploit

Full Version: Someone pm me when these are fixed, so I can pay for the bot again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not paying for an advertised product that doesn't work properly anymore.

Group rifting the followers get stuck outside of the portal.
Group play the followers get stuck fighting stuff alone rather than getting within range of the leader.
Group play the followers do not get invited properly and then time out "logged out due to inactivity"

If you want me to keep paying for the bot, these three things need to be fixed.

Someone please message me when these are fixed.
(09-24-2015 09:36 PM)TheOne Wrote: [ -> ]Not paying for an advertised product that doesn't work properly anymore.

Group play the followers get stuck fighting stuff alone rather than getting within range of the leader.
Group play the followers do not get invited properly and then time out "logged out due to inactivity"

I know that feeling, he has said to me in PM that he is fixing it within next 2 weeks which was like 1 week ago so hopefully see a group update next week

fingers crossed
(09-24-2015 10:33 PM)olive1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2015 09:36 PM)TheOne Wrote: [ -> ]Not paying for an advertised product that doesn't work properly anymore.

I know that feeling, he has said to me in PM that he is fixing it within next 2 weeks which was like 1 week ago so hopefully see a group update next week

fingers crossed

He's said the same thing to me before, not going to keep paying for something I'm not getting, there are other bots out there that are just as capable right now and don't cause these issues, and they are cheaper.
like what? DB is no way near as capable ROS BOT is doesnt even do groups what you going to use?
(09-25-2015 09:25 AM)olive1 Wrote: [ -> ]like what? DB is no way near as capable ROS BOT is doesnt even do groups what you going to use?

I am a programmer, I can't name drop here because advertising another bot here wouldn't be cool. In any case through writing my own code in another bot has worked well in the past the main reason I switched was so I didn't have to write my own code, I meant cheaper because this is the ONLY subscription based bot that I know of.
Reference URL's