Bot Exploit

Full Version: Problems with A5 Bounty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After eight hours of play on A5 Bounty, once only to successfully ending.Dodgy
I have to configure something special? Huh
(09-23-2015 06:47 PM)conyan Wrote: [ -> ]After eight hours of play on A5 Bounty, once only to successfully ending.Dodgy
I have to configure something special? Huh

Same thing here, it get stuck on one of the doors of the Act V city and doesn't do anything more, forcing the bot to relog and restart it all over again.
Which class do you guys use? We tested monk and wizard and they seems ok.
With the newly installed act 5 bounties it seems there is a lot of wait time in between a completed bounty and transitioning into the next bounty stage. Once bounty is complete the group of bots will wait before starting a new bounty. Even right now I am waiting them stand in a group with the bounty complete pop up. And for boss's its about the same. There is a long wait for the bots to accept the fight with boss's. Hope you can look into this Titan.
I have a same problem too
(09-24-2015 02:12 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Which class do you guys use? We tested monk and wizard and they seems ok.

The class that is playing Demon Hunter, and often get stuck.

A greeting.
My bot ran act5 bounties for 8 hours and didn't complete once. I'm playing WD.
problem with act 5 great weapon quest.

he don't talk with angel when you reach weapon quest.
It runs past enemies without attacking. Many times will get in the center of a pack then die because it is trying to get to some objective. This does not happen in Acts 1, 2, and 4. It is rather frustrating.
problems here for the bounties, I use monk and barb
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's