Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot can't enter the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having issues making the bot login into my account on the game. When I put it to start "login only" it opens the Diablo 3 but doesn't enter my character list or do anything, it just stay idle. It then closes the game and there is a message "shouldn't take more than 120s to go into the login screen" and finally the status of the bot it's set to "not started".
The strange thing about this is that I was using the bot normally a few hours ago, and then i'm having these issues now...
Please guy's, help me sort this out!
("Yes I set the Diablo "Path" to the Diablo III.exe, I'm using the latest version of the bot, and I even tried to login in a friend's PC and it was successful....)
Same problem.
(09-23-2015 12:48 AM)apshadow Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having issues making the bot login into my account on the game. When I put it to start "login only" it opens the Diablo 3 but doesn't enter my character list or do anything, it just stay idle. It then closes the game and there is a message "shouldn't take more than 120s to go into the login screen" and finally the status of the bot it's set to "not started".
The strange thing about this is that I was using the bot normally a few hours ago, and then i'm having these issues now...
Please guy's, help me sort this out!
("Yes I set the Diablo "Path" to the Diablo III.exe, I'm using the latest version of the bot, and I even tried to login in a friend's PC and it was successful....)

Blizzard just made a 35mb patch after the bans for hellfire exploit that is the reason bot isn't working atm, it is not because of the BE update (KennyBoy96 )
There are players using normally the bot, my friend's BE its working fine with no problem at all, but I sadly can't do anything, also do you know when there will be a fix for this issue??
if u updated your game with bnet bot is broken atm
(09-23-2015 01:26 AM)olive1 Wrote: [ -> ]if u updated your game with bnet bot is broken atm

So I only need to wait for a solution then? Ty for replying! Wink
Maybe another update?
We're working on the update.
0.9.457 (2015-09-23)
- Support game update 2.3.0.33567
(09-23-2015 04:01 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]0.9.457 (2015-09-23)
- Support game update 2.3.0.33567

Ty for the fix!! It works!!
Reference URL's