Bot Exploit

Full Version: Suggestion for bot update and monk benifit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The monk has a skill where he can summon a ally. Now there is a rune that can give you 100Spirit every time you are able to summon your Mystic Ally. Problem is there is no tick box for using this when spirit is is low. Example would be if spirit is 30-40% then cast Mystic Ally. Thus increasing spirit output and Dps output and w/e you want.
Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider adding that.
Maybe also a disable mystic ally, because I use a healer monk and whenever it uses mystic ally spell the ally will disappear along with 400k lps for about 5-10 secs, that can get kinda nasty xD

Also an additional request from me would be an option to spam Blinding Flash, the soothing light rune gives a tremendous amount of lps as well Big Grin

I know there is a lot of requests lately Titan but continue doing a goob job, thanks and shout out to the devs for a great job <3
can you explain more for "spam Blinding Flash"?
right now it should be able to spam dashing strike once cooldown is off
As of right now if your Monk have Blinding Flash on its spellbar it will not be cast at any time. It gives roughly 500k LPS which is a nice survival boost.

Basically what I want is just an option to use Blinding Flash whenever it comes off cooldown and being cast constantly like Inner Sanctuary.
I see. Will prioritize blinding flash in the next release.
(09-18-2015 09:10 AM)KennyBoy96 Wrote: [ -> ]As of right now if your Monk have Blinding Flash on its spellbar it will not be cast at any time. It gives roughly 500k LPS which is a nice survival boost.

Basically what I want is just an option to use Blinding Flash whenever it comes off cooldown and being cast constantly like Inner Sanctuary.

My Healing Monk casts Blinding Flash every time it's up, not sure why yours isn't.
Reference URL's