Bot Exploit

Full Version: Three charecters and setting item rules for each one. How?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I set item rules for each and every character I have? It seems once I change the items rules for one character it will carry over to the next characters item rule settings.

Benefits of doing this for the newer people is so you dont have to waste your own time sorting out through 50+ legendary s every 4-5 hours. Titan? Or anyone?
Currently to have independent rules, you have to duplicate the BotExploit folder. So that you have two botexploit.exe, each having its own rules. You open one botexploit.exe and start botting on #1 account. then you open another botexploit.exe and start botting on #2 account.
Something to add for more user flexibility?
Having independent bot folders for this to work will disable the group function with the bot. Unless we can open three bots and still group them up somehow?
Yes you're right, independent folders doesn't work for group. We will consider adding this in the future.
Seems like a small xml file to make use of for each character thus created by the bot to a directory. But what do I know about coding? Nuffin.
Reference URL's