Bot Exploit

Full Version: Logged out due to inactivity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This might be a normal problem with other but I am also experiencing this too. I'll wake up in the morning and see that each of my toons are logged out due to this error out put "Logged out due to inactivity". I am CHANGING the delay between invites to see if that helps. I think it obviously should. Things in bold are your newbs hints. Smile
No luck. Still getting a message saying "You have been logged out due to inactivity". Any suggestions Titan or any other member?
I want to ask a few questions first.
Are you botting in group or just solo?
Is that only the followers logged out? or the leader will also log out?
Which profile are you botting?

You can try to reduce "Restart game if no gold llooted in ? seconds" in settings>group
Botting in a group, Titan. The leader and the two party members will stay in stage select area just like the leader. Leader will sit there and not re-invite other members. This then causes a log out timer in the actual game itself. As requested the profile I use is any profile, it happens to all profiles. I will try your suggestion now. Thank you for asking and replying.
(09-05-2015 02:06 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]I want to ask a few questions first.
Are you botting in group or just solo?
Is that only the followers logged out? or the leader will also log out?
Which profile are you botting?

You can try to reduce "Restart game if no gold llooted in ? seconds" in settings>group

This is a common problem, the bot just sits there and doesn't invite the other members of the team, causing you to "logout due to inactivity timer". Group botting, this has been an issues for like 6 months, and it's been ignored.
I've written about this before ...
unfortunately ignorance Titan for a long time.
Could of been over looked a lot? I dunno, I am not the programmer and I dont know if he/she has a line up of code monkeys at there finger tips.
So basically the group feature is broken unless someone knows a valid way of getting around this. Thus far I have attempted to reach out to support and try there own ideas and it seems to not have any effect. Still waking up in the morning to see very little spoils. Not happy.
No the group feature is not broken. We bot using group every day.
If you can you can download team viewer (which is a software for remote support, you can download and just open it without installation at http://download.teamviewer.com/download/...ewerQS.exe
), open it and PM me to connect it and see what happens
(09-07-2015 02:05 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]No the group feature is not broken. We bot using group every day.
If you can you can download team viewer (which is a software for remote support, you can download and just open it without installation at http://download.teamviewer.com/download/...ewerQS.exe
), open it and PM me to connect it and see what happens

It's not completely broken, but when one of the bots crashes or gets stuck in game it never solves the problem, can't teamviewer it because it happens randomly throughout the night. I'll try to record the issues and send you that.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's