Bot Exploit

Full Version: regarding to recent bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
I have been botting with success about 1 year. My subscription with Bot Exploit ended in June (I dont remember if it was 17'th of June).... after that time (fortunately) i did not use this bot. I did not use my last 2 months of subscription with this Bot Exploit. I think I could be now banned like some people here.

I always used safe settings (without optimizations ect.). Even with my advices - my 3 friends are now banned :/ I feel a little bit guilty now.

I was thinking to extend my contract t use this bot in patch 2.3.0. - but now I dont think it would be a good idea to loose my account. I don't feel this bot is safe...
Could You tell me a little bit about security improvements made in the lates version of this Bot? did You find the way how this bot has been recognized by Blizzard (warden system)?

Can this bot work without any changes in the memory (work only by reading memory - any changes can be detected by warden system). I know that some options like speed hack have to change memory of the game... please tell us a little bit about it.

Please convince me (and other interested members) that this bot can be safely used by people with minimal risk of the ban. Maybe I will think to extend my supsription then...
Best regards
I do not believe they can share the specifics of the adjustments cause then Blizz will just read and adjust accordingly. If some vague details can be given, it would ease the community. Also, I think the pricing of the subscriptions should change due to the escalated fears of bans (along with being competitive with other bots out there). I'm sure the customer base of botexploit is shrinking as the average number of active players in Diablo 3 are.
I agree with You about deep details of the anti ban system. I know that it could be risky - especially that Blizzard's spy can visit also this forum Wink

I am really disappointed that this bot is now not safe for users. I have been using that program for a long time. I thought that Blizzard politics is focusing on the other areas of the game... and there is no need for them to hunt people, who do not have time to play 20 hours per day :/

I dont know what to do, but unfortunately I am not going to use this bot anymore, if I will not be sure that it is not easily detectable...

Best regards
i've been using botexploit a while.. and seriously blizzard always been like that, depends on your luck.
i've already been banned lots of time in d2 by botting by misluck. On d3, seems to be ok, not as detectable as it was earlier..
ok, bought new license , and shit, i got banned again, this bot is detectable, i changed nothing in bot, your costing me Titanium
Just as i was saying earlier really weird.. and really unlucky.
Didn't got ban 1 time with botexploit, sorry for your loss..
(09-11-2015 10:24 PM)nnuuttss Wrote: [ -> ]ok, bought new license , and shit, i got banned again, this bot is detectable, i changed nothing in bot, your costing me Titanium

When was your most recent ban yesterday?
yesterday , when i got home, i tried to logged , and I was ban again
Sad thats scary i have 4 new accounts just got to about level 900
has anyone been using it in the last ~12 days and not get banned???
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's