Bot Exploit

Full Version: Those that were banned...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Were any of you playing solo? I wasn't banned, and there are theories elsewhere that only multi-botters were banned.
(08-21-2015 10:44 AM)TheOne Wrote: [ -> ]Were any of you playing solo? I wasn't banned, and there are theories elsewhere that only multi-botters were banned.
I played using this bot only solo two month ago for month. And now my acc is banned. To be 100% safe - simply do not use this bot anymore and I think this project is finished.
P.S. As you noticed, threre is no update for this program since May.
My friend was Solo and banned
I used this bot exclusively for solo playing. Got a permanent ban, both from regular play AND PTR, even though the bot didn't even run PTR.
A buddy of mine did the same, but escaped the ban sweep somehow...maybe because he turns off the bot for 8-12 hours at a time?
I took a break from the game for over a month.

I think they did a sweep of high pargon lvl accounts and see how often they are online.

before june i let the game bot for months on end.

My backup account was not banned.

BTW: I only let it bot solo
I took a break and didnt load this game and I was still banned.

They are tagging accounts for review when you get above pargon 850+
My other account is below 800 and nothing happend to it.
well my account was under pargon 500 , so thats not true
Safest and Non-Speed Hack Feature
If you want to play save, we have a non-speed hack feature. In that way we don't write memory to game exe. Blizzard has no way to detect us., bullshit,
Reference URL's