Bot Exploit

Full Version: Neph Rifts, how to remove "Leave game"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!
Is there anychance to remove the option "leave game" from any rift profile?
I want my char to wait for 30sek then open a new portal, instead of quiting the game, more humanized so to speak =), but i dont know how to remove, when somethings is in "asian" words, Smile

Cheers!
i did see a new Rift (Wait 30secs) profile, But what is the "code" for the the waiting time?
Hmm,. i want to add that option to the rift (farm after boss is dead) profile.
I continue to research, i hope someone can answer me,
Or Titanium?
Bump for support.
Try this one attached.

(09-07-2015 01:03 AM)savenu Wrote: [ -> ]Bump for support.
Hello,

thanks for the profile, do you mind adding the same feature for Grifts ?

Coz atm most of the time after my party leave the game half of them go for dez+kadala gamble and have to remake another game to go into rift.

Best Regards
(09-08-2015 03:30 PM)Az1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Coz atm most of the time after my party leave the game half of them go for dez+kadala gamble and have to remake another game to go into rift.

Best Regards

Yes we do need one that will make the whole team stay in game and at the end of each rift/gift sell+Kadala waste about 2 minutes each grift remaking twice and selling Sad
Bump this request, would be really gg if party stayed ingame while doing grifts instead of multiple game remakes

(09-11-2015 07:30 PM)olive1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2015 03:30 PM)Az1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Best Regards

Yes we do need one that will make the whole team stay in game and at the end of each rift/gift sell+Kadala waste about 2 minutes each grift remaking twice and selling Sad
Bump ppp
So if you use "Greater Rifts (Not Leave Game).xml" for group farming, the party still leave game? If that's the case, we'll look into that.
Yes even up to multiple times when using blood shards on kadala
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's