Bot Exploit

Full Version: speed hack april 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to know if anyone is using speedhack and can confirm there have been no bans.
Our testing accounts hasn't been banned. We've been botting them since Jan 2014.
(04-29-2015 07:34 AM)thebrowniemaker Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to know if anyone is using speedhack and can confirm there have been no bans.

I got banned during speed hack. I bought a new account and now only use non-speed hack mode.
(04-29-2015 08:54 AM)yangd1989 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2015 07:34 AM)thebrowniemaker Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to know if anyone is using speedhack and can confirm there have been no bans.

I got banned during speed hack. I bought a new account and now only use non-speed hack mode.

Hey, when were you banned and how long were u running it?
ive been running speed hack 24/7 for since ROS no bans at all!

in my opinion all is safe now
(04-29-2015 08:54 AM)yangd1989 Wrote: [ -> ]

I got banned the day 2.1.2 hit. Blizzard probably did a security scan when the DDos thing was happening. I was botting 24/7 speedhack for 3 month. Now I'm more conservative. Probably it's fine either way now.
Can anyone confirm whether they ban single accounts, or IP ban?
(04-30-2015 06:07 PM)floki Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone confirm whether they ban single accounts, or IP ban?

Single account, you can repurchase to restore the account from fresh start.
strange I speed hack about 12-16 hours a day I'm fine, thanks for letting us know guys
i was really close to get Banned.

about november or something, i was booting while Server get DDOS attack.
i have the "reconnect" option selected... so when the server came down the bot try to reconect the hole night.

when i woke up at morning my account was "blocked" and have an email from Blizz telling me that the acount was "suspended for extrange movements".
i contacted Blizz.. talk to a Support guy and after a lot of message, mannaged to convince her that i was playing, and dont use strange things called "Bots- wich i dont know what it means... maybe i get some strange virus on my pc."

the customer UnBlock my Acount..
....latter the same day get another email from Blizz wich says the account is perma baned for bot ussage.

Buuuuuut i was already able to play and still doesnt get banned, so far.
Since that, i have the "Auto Reconect Option deactivated". Still boting 15-20 hour daily fast.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's