Bot Exploit

Full Version: buggy client?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has the bot been buggy for anyone else lately? seems like it would run smooth for maybe an hr or so. when i come back after a couple of hours the bot is stuck in on position and it doesnt seem like it did anything. I left the bot on over night ran for maybe 7hrs give or take. when i came back it was stuck in one position and also it looks like it barely ran anything or did anything. and when i come to bounties, samething..run it for long hours and come back it would be only like 2-3 bags....i also notice that the ping is like 300+ for me. is that any affect on the bot?
I ran A1 Bounties overnight and it did around 2caches/hour which is kinda slow but I still ended up getting 17 caches. The problem I have is that after a little while, the bot stops using 5 of the 6 skills, so my Firebird Wizard is only using Magic Missle for some reason. I watched it for five minutes and buffing skills (Magic Weapon, Sparkflint) we inactive and it only attacked with the left-click skill.
(04-20-2015 04:12 PM)gimmeryce Wrote: [ -> ]I ran A1 Bounties overnight and it did around 2caches/hour which is kinda slow but I still ended up getting 17 caches. The problem I have is that after a little while, the bot stops using 5 of the 6 skills, so my Firebird Wizard is only using Magic Missle for some reason. I watched it for five minutes and buffing skills (Magic Weapon, Sparkflint) we inactive and it only attacked with the left-click skill.

Have the same issue, but it seemed to be fixed with the newest update. The bot is actually on 0.9.363 instead of 359. The announcement post hasn't been made yet for some odd reason, but try to update the bot and it should fix that issue.
(04-20-2015 05:40 PM)tcujazzartist Wrote: [ -> ]Have the same issue, but it seemed to be fixed with the newest update. The bot is actually on 0.9.363 instead of 359. The announcement post hasn't been made yet for some odd reason, but try to update the bot and it should fix that issue.

Yeah I updated to 63 but same issue :\
Reference URL's