Bot Exploit

Full Version: Patch 2.2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when bot for new patch? till now not working
We're working on it. It takes some time as the patch changes a lot of things in the game.
thanks admin.
(04-08-2015 02:50 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]We're working on it. It takes some time as the patch changes a lot of things in the game.

I'm not sure how long it's been, because of the time/date difference between Japan and wherever you are, but has there been any update? I noticed when I just downloaded the latest version it had updated to 0.9.347, but I still get the same error when it tries to launch the game. "Diablo III was unable to find either your .build.info file or your Data folder." Is this the same error everyone else is getting or do I have a different issue here?
any update when it is fixed?
(04-08-2015 08:51 AM)b-rad1985 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2015 02:50 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]We're working on it. It takes some time as the patch changes a lot of things in the game.

I'm not sure how long it's been, because of the time/date difference between Japan and wherever you are, but has there been any update? I noticed when I just downloaded the latest version it had updated to 0.9.347, but I still get the same error when it tries to launch the game. "Diablo III was unable to find either your .build.info file or your Data folder." Is this the same error everyone else is getting or do I have a different issue here?
yes
We're working on the update for 2.2.0 and will provide it soon. This is a big update and we work days and nights to provide the update ASAP.
(04-09-2015 01:55 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]We're working on the update for 2.2.0 and will provide it soon. This is a big update and we work days and nights to provide the update ASAP.

Nice Ti, the update is soon,? in the prox 12 hours?
We released the update. Please download the latest version of our bot.
There is still a bug regarding the usage of blood shards. If you have an increased blood shard cap then it screws up the mechanics used to spend shards and doesn't end up spending shards at all.

This results in the bot attempting to pick up shards while porting to town in a loop after reaching the blood shard cap
Reference URL's