Bot Exploit

Full Version: When the archon build will be fixed for this bot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont like the current wizard build, slower from archon
We understand the the current wizard build is slower than the Archon build.
Recently Blizzard had introduced server restriction that makes the character gets stuck frequently when using Archon with speedhack.
As server restriction cannot be overcome easily, our technical team is trying to find a way to work around this problem and at this moment we can't estimate when this can be fixed. We will let you know if we have updates on this.
a simple fix would be to add in a stuckhandler, conditions <if("stuck") && class == ("Wizard") && condition="!Me.IsInTown"> <UseTownPortal questId="1" />> i know thats not the correct code by any means its just an example of a temporary fix due to townportals fixing the stuck issue, i know it may not be ideal for the average gold farmer but for item farmers that rely on nv stacks and glass cannon builds it simply is a must
(07-01-2013 12:34 AM)thevoyager Wrote: [ -> ]a simple fix would be to add in a stuckhandler, conditions <if("stuck") && class == ("Wizard") && condition="!Me.IsInTown"> <UseTownPortal questId="1" />> i know thats not the correct code by any means its just an example of a temporary fix due to townportals fixing the stuck issue, i know it may not be ideal for the average gold farmer but for item farmers that rely on nv stacks and glass cannon builds it simply is a must

This "stuckhandler" is already implemented. However when using Archon, the character gets stuck within 1 minutes so you'll see it going back to town very often. The result is worse than the non-archon wizard build
Any update on if this will be fixed?
Waiting for a decent wiz build before I test this out again and consider buying
Reference URL's