Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot getting stuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I've had a lot of trouble with the bot getting stuck while using speed hack and it ends up disconnecting and going back to menu resulting in lots bountys and rifts! Sad

Anyone have any ideas on how to combat this at all??

Admins please can you help can tv and watch my accs playing if that helps work out the problem!

Thanks

Will
same with mine..
change range of skill usage
set 35 - 40
+ reduce stuck time to 3-4 seconds and always use spme ability that can prevent stucking (e.g dashing strike for monk)
(03-04-2015 08:51 PM)fryer Wrote: [ -> ]change range of skill usage
set 35 - 40
+ reduce stuck time to 3-4 seconds and always use spme ability that can prevent stucking (e.g dashing strike for monk)

Sadly this does not help. It seems to be focused on certain classes. Mainly monk/Barb for me
having a similar problem on my monk/templar, setting explore path to 50 seems like it reduced some random map stuck points, the thing is my templar gets stuck trying to hit enemies that are to far away.(ex:Casting spells over a river.)

on all classes theres a stuck point in A1 Adventure mode : Field of misery.

certain point theres a quest and you have to walk in to this circle area, every single of my characters got stuck on that fence.
Reference URL's