Bot Exploit

Full Version: Help with 2 accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again !

I got 2 keys to run 2 separate accounts. My issue:

I can start first account easy ( and it works fine ) But when I adding and start second bot suddenly opens friend list and stays all time in lobby. (in bot exploit program it tells that bot is running ). And I was trying to change places priority of who is starting first and second ... Anyway second added bot is always in lobby after opening friend list. Any help ?
(02-10-2015 07:14 PM)fryer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again !

I got 2 keys to run 2 separate accounts. My issue:

I can start first account easy ( and it works fine ) But when I adding and start second bot suddenly opens friend list and stays all time in lobby. (in bot exploit program it tells that bot is running ). And I was trying to change places priority of who is starting first and second ... Anyway second added bot is always in lobby after opening friend list. Any help ?

Note that in this BotExploit window should only contains game accounts that you want them to play in a party. So how can I run from 1PC 2 different accounts can you explain me please ?
Did you select play in group mode in settings? That's why the first account is waiting for the second account.
If you don't want to play in party. Please uncheck Party Leader or Party Follower in Settings > Group.
helped ! Thanx
Reference URL's