Bot Exploit

Full Version: Greater Rift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greater Rift not working.If i use greater rift they bot nephalem rift not GR.tQ
Could it be you don't have GR keystones or keystones or trials? You could put them into your bag.
ok take note tQ
I hv GR keystones/trial and put in bag..but character stand still at orek and restart again and again as same as before.
Ok.i play GR they go to NRift. why tq
The greater rift profile does not work at all. I have tried countless settings and nothing works. It will use a key of trials to make a GR key, enter the GR kill a few mobs then leave the game and start over. It blew through my entire stack of trials keys in a day doing this and came home from work to find this. Worked fine before the last update. Before the update it was doing GR 20+, now it ends up getting keys for GR 16 and still just quits after a minute or two at most. I even set the restart conditions to 720s and 3,600s. I have Boon of the Hoarder equipped which will make that even useless trigger as hitting the mobs still has a chance to drop gold from the gem in GR's.
Reference URL's