Bot Exploit

Full Version: 2 issues I noticed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When it works, this bot works wonders. But when it doesn't, it requires constant attention.

There are two problems I noticed (over the 4+ month I botted) that never got fixed, these problems happen for all 6 classes for almost all builds.

1) The bot can be working fine and using all skills like a pro, but upon leaving game once due to inactivity, the skill usage priority sometimes screw up. For example, The character will start to suddenly only spam one skill (not even using potions). This is bad on DH with a generator, as it will only spam the generater, even worse when it decides to spam only mark for death. Okay on Jade-haunt, as spamming haunt is okay. Bad on cookie-cutter Firebird WZ as it may only spam black hole.

I'm especially annoyed this week, as I'm trying to farm keys with M6-DH, it relapse into only using a generator every 2 hour or so, so annoying.

2) The bot sometimes keep running to a pool of health even when it's empty. If I manually drag it away it will come a long way back and keep running into it. Judging from the distance it can return, I think the pool of health sometimes is incorrectly registered as a pick-up item! This looks like a minor issue, but it is not minor as it actually lead to *inactivity* and leaving the game, which lead to the first issue. Bam! Bad luck!

I wonder if this is enough information for Titanium to look at this. I'm not providing specific build or class, as this problem have appeared on all classes so far, and in all end game builds: M6, Firebird, Jade, PetDoc, Leap-quake, FoH-sader, Sunwuko-Monk, etc.

It will be great if I get a response. I love this bot, and I've restarted another account to bot even after I got banned once, and now I'm using no speedhack only.

Just to let Titanium know. I re download and reinstalled the bot several times to no avail. I also made sure the game is fully installed and updated using the battle net app.
Correction: the bot actually can still use potions when glitched, but only uses 1 skill on the skill bar, instead of all of them.
Reference URL's