Bot Exploit

Full Version: Vault farming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the Bot if it finds a Goblin VAult take teh portal and do the Vault?

Preaty sure it does not as I cought the bot running past one after killing a goblin.

Would it be possible to have the option for it to enter Goblin portals if it finds one?

I am going to when I get home try and see if I can setup a profile for running to get goblins and hopefully be lucky enough to catch a portal and give yo uthe ID of it, fingers crossed that it does not change ID based on location.

Hoping to archive something like below run by the bot and that it uppon finding the Vault will go in and do it, running bit low on cash as I reroled gear for 500m this weekend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr6gIoNSfZ0
It does not take the portal sadly Sad I've probably passed by a hundred portals.
(10-22-2014 02:23 AM)Omegabuddy Wrote: [ -> ]It does not take the portal sadly Sad I've probably passed by a hundred portals.

I dont care about another Vault portal when I have over 33 000 000 000 of gold when I use Boon of Hoarder gem in the socket Smile

Try to improve stability in bounties farming - my bot stops moving and deaths/hour starts to go up event to over 80 kills per hour. I have to restart bot, because even pause and unpause game do not work...

This issue has been raised by many users. I have a problem now with rift keys because of unstable working of bot on the bounties profile SadSad
(10-29-2014 07:05 PM)kajo83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2014 02:23 AM)Omegabuddy Wrote: [ -> ]It does not take the portal sadly Sad I've probably passed by a hundred portals.

I dont care about another Vault portal when I have over 33 000 000 000 of gold when I use Boon of Hoarder gem in the socket Smile

Try to improve stability in bounties farming - my bot stops moving and deaths/hour starts to go up event to over 80 kills per hour. I have to restart bot, because even pause and unpause game do not work...

This issue has been raised by many users. I have a problem now with rift keys because of unstable working of bot on the bounties profile SadSad

I have the same issue too...
Bot logs the message "move stuck" and does nothing... when found monsters, he deis and dies. when you need to repair your armor he doen't go to city, continue respawing on mobs and diying..
Settings => Repair when Durability Below (%) SET AT 70
Well would gladly have 33 billion gold, but running out of cash faster than the bot makes it when I reroll items for new builds.
running with 8450% + gold find on T6, yet it does only net me around 60mil-200mil gold an hour when bot is working as it should, getting stuck and leaving alot currently for me so reality seems to be around 20mil/hour, which is wayyy less than I get from a single Corvus run manually.
Reference URL's