Bot Exploit

Full Version: Radas gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone seen one lately? I got 2 the first day 2.1 dropped but not one since. Botting ~10 hrs/day. Im afraid the bot isnt picking it. Anyone else?
The bot is picking them up for me (no idea how many... 20+?). Although I have noticed that when I check in from time to time if I go to the various maps, there are almost always legendaries the bot missed. Particularly bad about not looting rifts/rifts guardians. If there are other monsters in combat range when the RG is killed, the bot most likely will not loot the RG. But I digress... if you found X, Y, Z.. the first day of a patch and then Never found whatever again then you Should (no question) level up another character and delete that one. Same goes if you are running 10 characters that don't find anything. Expect to level up 2-3 toons per class to get one that gets good loot (and there is always some c*nt that gets good characters and will swear up and down that you shouldn't listen to these crazy ideas).
You are saying these chars bring luck with them?
Reference URL's