Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot not salvaging/selling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so no matter what I have the bot set to (I even currently have it set to pick up nothing at all and it still picks up items) it will not sell/salvage items to the point that the inventory is full and the bot just stands there trying to pick up one item.

Is there anyway to fix this.
Did you fully install the game?
(10-03-2014 01:34 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Did you fully install the game?

Um I'm not totally sure what you mean? I have had the game installed forever. Are you talking about like when you instal the game originally and you have the "Playable" option before it is fully installed?
yeah, As what I do, is i always have Battle.net window in the background Smile so I never miss an update =)
This happens frequently. I have my game fully installed.. the bot totally freaks out when the stash is full and then it will fill up its bag and stand at one item trying to pick it up and trying to pick it up and doing it over and over again instead of salvaging the stuff it has in the bag when the settings clearly say to salvage all rares and blues. It only happens when the stash is full then the bot forgets how to salvage what it currently has to make more room for other items.
(10-03-2014 07:04 PM)everett Wrote: [ -> ]This happens frequently. I have my game fully installed.. the bot totally freaks out when the stash is full and then it will fill up its bag and stand at one item trying to pick it up and trying to pick it up and doing it over and over again instead of salvaging the stuff it has in the bag when the settings clearly say to salvage all rares and blues. It only happens when the stash is full then the bot forgets how to salvage what it currently has to make more room for other items.

yup
Bump on this. Regardless of settings that I use, the bot picks up ever single item! It is getting a bit annoying! The bot stops to pick up ever single item that drops and salvages them, it takes up time running around and picking up things and it salvages everything filling up my stash with mats that I do not need.

Is there any work being done on this?
Yeah +1 to this. Lots of other threads mentioning it, but let's bump it again. The biggest problem I have with the bot on a day-to-day basis is for it not to sell/salvage items. Especially bad about not selling after trading with Kadala. A partial work around is to set up options to trade shards for amulets or something else expensive and small just so that it won't always stop all progress to trade with Kadala, but obviously that sucks if you need to farm for something else.
Okay so sometimes it doesn't sell/salvage at all and sometimes it will only sell or salvage about half the items (e.g. blue and yellow items- options set up to salvage them). This got especially bad after the last major patch. If I leave the bot on while I sleep or work then 90% of the time it is flipping items (as mentioned in other post) when I come back to check on it.
*One thing I would like to see the bot do is be able to drop a sell/salvage item in order to pick up a legendary item. Just completely prioritize legendaries. Pick up legs and forgotten souls from RGs before anything else.
I mean sure I want to be gathering gold and crafting supplies, but what I really want are the legendaries. =)
Reference URL's