Bot Exploit

Full Version: anyone here use speedhack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

anyone here use speed hack and without speed hack hows your bot running is it attacking okay and working as normal...mines gone titts up it just wont attack mob or will attack ones every 2ish secs and just follows mob around like it cant seem to home in on it or something....

Ive tried high graphics low graphics window mode full screen various gems weapons to no avail....it will attack some times and wont most of the time....

Ive created another thread in support with logs feeling Sad
Okay Update

I decided to set the monk skills to the ones in the guides here and take it for a test run as I tried it when I i first got the bot and its all working fine again...so its come down to some skill I was using that it didn't like.....very odd but its running smoothly now keeping eye on it been 5 mins no issues yet Tongue will change back to my normal skills one by one and see which one is the culprit
hey could you share your speed hack setting? because I found there were some report about banning by using speed hack.

how many times you bot per day?
its just a simple on and off no settings and i bot at least 23hrs a day constantly on...take the 1 hour out for deaths crashes and so on
OK I see. Thanks for sharing!!
Reference URL's