Bot Exploit

Full Version: Gotta love blizzard...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Latest update pops up a window and says "please wait while we search your computer for Blizzard games..." ... whatever! ...lol I renamed my bot files.. so screw that!
(09-30-2014 11:38 PM)everett Wrote: [ -> ]Latest update pops up a window and says "please wait while we search your computer for Blizzard games..." ... whatever! ...lol I renamed my bot files.. so screw that!

hahah I did the same thing! I renamed my bot folder to chrome.. and the exe file as well. Tongue

I hope it's will be safe..

by the way, BZ announced 50% off for D3... that means "hehehe I banned you! but I give a chance! Aren't you thankful?" LOL
Blizzard is not allowed to search your computer in the United States, it is illegal (even though the terms of service say you give them the right to search your computer, they still are not allowed to, it's a scare tactic). They can only access their own files which them "searching your computer for Blizzard games" is only that.
Hell, they didn't even find my D2 install and I bought it straight from their site! ..lol

They only found the D3 and the D3 Test install! ..lol
thanks for this renamed files Tongue
Reference URL's